Sign in if you already have an account.
         

2014 Komen Triangle Race for the Cure

Sharion's Angels

Everyone runs for someone they love.  Whose life are you going to run for?


This year will be the third year, as a team, for Sharion's Angels.  We had such a successful year in 2013! We surpassed our fundraising goal, by leaps and bounds.  We were also recognized as one of the "Top 10 Fundraising Teams", in the Triangle!  This huge honor would not have been possible without YOU!  Thank you for your generous donations!  Your support does not go unnoticed and we are grateful for each and every one of you!  Our team is very passionate about this organization and what Komen NCTC does for the women and men, in our local community.  We couldn't be more thrilled to be part of such a wonderful event, again this year!


Did you know that 75% of net proceeds go straight into our local community in the form of Community Health Grants?  These grants provide education, screening, treatment programs, as well as many other services.  The remaining 25% goes back to Komen National for cutting-edge breast cancer research.


Sharion’s Angels wants to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer, but we need your help!  Would you consider making a donation today, in support of our fundraising efforts?  You can donate online with your credit card, by clicking the button above our fundraising thermometer.  If you would prefer to write a check, please contact me personally.  Are you interested in walking on race day and fundraising??  Sign up to be a part of our team and walk with us on Saturday, June 14th!  


Join our team today, and run for the hero in your life!

Sharion's Angels Raised
$500 Milestone Lindsey Gardner $2,793.20
Elizabeth Anderson $45.00
$125 Milestone Denise Aslett $140.00
Brandon Bell $0.00
Daniel Bryant $0.00
Adam Corey $0.00
Kristie Corey $0.00
Dale Delserone $0.00
Anna Denton $0.00
Chris Denton $0.00
$250 Milestone arley dugger $400.00
$250 Milestone Mandi Fleitz $420.00
Hannah Fortune $0.00
Amber Futrell $0.00
$50 Milestone Connie Gardner $100.00
Jennifer Gardner $0.00
$50 Milestone Matthew Gardner $70.00
Jennifer Gochenauer $0.00
Matt Greene $0.00
$125 Milestone Amber Hardman $200.00
Kenzie Hardman $0.00
Tracy Carol Hardman $0.00
$50 Milestone Martha Johnson $50.00
Michael Johnson $0.00
Nicole Johnson $0.00
Lesli Lambeth $0.00
$50 Milestone Betty Mangum $100.00
$250 Milestone Pat Matthews $375.00
$50 Milestone Rex Matthews $50.00
Mallory Mehrabi $0.00
Deedee Mizner $25.00
Minnetta Morgan $0.00
Rachel Quinn $0.00
$125 Milestone Karen Saunders $239.00
Lorraine Snyder $0.00
Karmen Sokolosky $0.00
Traci Sokolosky $0.00
Sarah Strickland $0.00
$50 Milestone Beth Thomas $74.00
Laura Beth Thomas $25.00
Sarah Tiller $0.00
Kaylee Vranish $0.00
Malinda Webber $0.00
Joey Yow $0.00
Team Gifts $300.00
Denotes a Team Captain


Join Sharion's Angels
Donate to this Team!

Sharion's Angels

Goal:
$5,000.00
Achieved:
$5,406.20

Make a gift!

108 percent of goal achieved.



Recent Donors

Yard Sale Fundrasier

Mr. arley dugger

Rex Matthews

Lindsey Gardner

Mrs. Barbara B Gavigan


Share EmailFacebookLinkedInMySpaceTwitter
Share on Facebook
Cancel
Share on MySpace
Cancel
Share on Twitter
A short URL will be added to the end of your Tweet.

Cancel
Share on LinkedIn
Cancel